To deep clean and disinfect all possible touch points in an office's personal or public spaces, with the goal of eradicating the coronavirus (COVID-19). This level of cleaning that follows recommendations from the CDC. (Centers of Disease Control and Prevention)
Surfaces and items to be disinfected include but are not limited to:
- Doors: Doorknobs and 3-foot circumference around knob on both sides of door and surrounding edge.
- Drawers, cabinets, handles and knobs
- Desks and chairs
- Conference room tables, chairs (non-fabric): arm rests, seat, back (both sides), swivel/tilt handles. Fabric to be mist disinfected
- Light switches
- Blind lift cords and strings, wand handles
- Trash and recycling receptacles.
- Drinking fountains
- Elevators. (Interior walls, doors, buttons)
- Braille signs and security card readers
- Kitchen: Sink and faucet, refrigerator and dishwasher doors and handles, coffee makers, toasters and other appliances, countertops, cabinet faces and handles, all furniture and trash receptacles.
- Restrooms: urinals, toilets and seats, sinks